Intrepid Tours - Call Us For Outstanding Value and Service
Intrepid brings small groups on big adventures by taking travelers out of the guidebooks and into the behind the scenes, real life of every destination. They know their travelers want to do more than just see a place, they want to live it too. Every Intrepid itinerary has been carefully crafted to make sure travelers have an unforgettable grassroots travel experience by including plenty of time doing local activities with local people.
Book With Flexibility
- Peace of Mind
Avoid fees and frustration with cancellations up to 56 days before departure on select eligible trips and easy deposit transfer.
- Change Destination / Vacation
Change to a different destination or vacation.
- Change Dates
Choose new departure dates if your plans change.
- Great Service
Award-winning service, low prices, client satisfaction
Review: Amsterdam With Intrepid Urban Adventure
We extended our stay with an excursion of Amsterdam by Intrepid Urban Adventures. They operate a-la-carte excursions in major destinations around the world.
Best Active Adventure Sailing Companies
How do you like to see the world? Do you dream of a relaxing day of sipping frozen drinks next the pool or do you dream of something more immersive? Staying active with action-packed sailings is the perfect blend of both worlds. Tour companies like Intrepid, Contiki, and G Adventures offer active adventure sailing that…
Intrepid Travel: Things To Do In Croatia
By now you’ve seen images of Croatia; in guidebook, in articles about “Must-See Destinations”, fleeting glimpses of it standing in for King’s Landing on Game of Thrones. But no matter what you’ve seen or heard, it’s impossible to overestimate the stunning beauty of the walled city. With so many things to do in Croatia, here’s…
The Best Outdoor Spots In Europe With Intrepid
When you think “European Vacation”, the first images that probably spring to mind are art galleries, museums, churches and great restaurants. There’s no doubt that a trip to Europe is heaven for culture buffs and foodies, but there’s one aspect that is often overlooked – Europe is also a great place to get active! From…
4 Reasons Why Intrepid Has The Best Tours For Foodies
Intrepid’s food trips have been designed with one thing in mind – to help you experience the best local food on the planet. Each Food Adventure is filled with cultural exploration, historic highlights and plenty of grassroots travel. They’re just seasoned to perfection – food travel at its best! Since you’re traveling with the experts at…
Intrepid Tours Promotions
Call for Outstanding Value and Service!
- Lock it in with $99 DepositMention Promo Code: PT6767
- 20% Off Summer 2023 TripsMention Promo Code: PT10662
- Last Minute Travel DealsMention Promo Code: PT7580
- Up to 25% off Antarctica 2023/2024Mention Promo Code: PT10090
- $99 Deposits to AlaskaMention Promo Code: PT10617
Intrepid Tours Brochures
Africa and the Middle EastLearn More >
Worldwide AdventuresLearn More >
18 to 29 Year Old AdventuresLearn More >
Adventure CruisingLearn More >
AsiaLearn More >
Australia and New ZealandLearn More >
Central and South AmericaLearn More >
Cycling AdventuresLearn More >
EuropeLearn More >
Family AdventuresLearn More >
Food Worldwide AdventuresLearn More >
Lonely Planet ExperiencesLearn More >
North AmericaLearn More >
PolarLearn More >
Learn More About Intrepid Tours
Darrell Wade and Geoff Manchester founded Intrepid Travel in 1989 following a trip to Africa. After the journey, the two were inspired to start their own adventure tour company. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Intrepid Travel is dedicated to responsible travel and to taking people all over the globe, off the well-beaten tourist track. The company operates more than 1,000 tour itineraries all over the world and employs more than 2,135 people. The business still continues to expand today, adding even more exciting getaways. Journeys take travelers to places in Europe, Asia, North and South America, Africa, the Middle East, Australia, and on polar expeditions to the Arctic, Antarctic, and Greenland. Intrepid Travel features a large array of themed adventures, including 18-to-29s trips, Adventure Cruising, Cycling, Family travels, Food tours, Retreats, Polar travel, Walking and Trekking, Active Adventures, and Lonely Planet Experiences. You can also find trips that are made for travelers who don't have a great deal of travel time. Trips, such as Short Breaks, are ideal for busy professionals. If a tourist has a specific interest, such as sailing, wildlife, or a festival trip, Intrepid Travel offers these journeys too.
- Established in 1989, Intrepid Travel was founded by Darrell Wade and Geoff Manchester
- The escorted adventure travel operation is based in Melbourne, Australia.
- Employees number around 2,135 staff, including independent contractors.
- The company is the largest small group adventure tour business in the world.
- Intrepid Travel features over 1,000 escorted tours internationally.
- Tours hosted by Intrepid Travel fall under the brands of Intrepid Travel, Adventure Tours Australia, Peregrine Adventures, and Urban Adventures.
- The company focuses on responsible travel. It is a signatory to the U.S. Global Compact.
- The business became carbon-neutral in 2010.
- Intrepid Tours was the first company of its kind to ban elephant rides.
- In 2015, Intrepid Tours donated its earnings from its Nepal tours to rebuild the country after an earthquake.
- June 2018 marks the date that Intrepid Tours added vegan tours to its itinerary.
- The company is a leader in ethical, small group excursions.
- The 10 destinations hosted by Intrepid Tours include Vietnam, Morocco, India, Peru, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Cuba, Cambodia, Jordan, and Australia.
- Intrepid Travel lists a large number of adventure themes, so travelers can find the ideal vacation or getaway.
- Most small group tours are made up of 10 to 12 travelers, on average.
Top Reasons To Choose Intrepid Tours
- Travelers experience the ultimate adventures. Intrepid Travel features big-ticket attractions, such as the Taj Mahal, but also includes off-the-grid experiences to make your tour more memorable and interesting.
- Tour leaders are experienced and will lend to the tour experience. They are passionate about the locations they cover, which supports a more fulfilling journey
- The groups that Intrepid Travel hosts are small (about 10 to 12 people), but they are not too small. Therefore, you can visit a place with fewer distractions as well as make new friends.
- Intrepid Travel believes in sustainability. For example, the company is aligned with the Intrepid Foundation, which supports projects worldwide – from reducing environmental carbon to supporting the livings of people in local communities.
- Travelers can stay in one-of-a-kind places, or accommodations, such as jungle lodges sitting along the Amazon River, or campsites in the desert.
- Wherever travelers go, they can experience the people and culture up-close and participate in a real-life adventure.
- When you travel with Intrepid, your travel dollar will go farther. For example, the company's 18-to-29s travel style features basic accommodations that are well-located and a chance for travelers to taste local dishes that are new to them. Travelers can experience varied and interesting experiences and get more value for each dollar spent.
Frequently Asked Questions About Intrepid Tours
- What phone number should I contact to book a trip or ask questions?
Please call AffordableTours.com at 1-800-935-2620 to learn more about the adventures hosted by Intrepid Travel.
- How do I pay for a tour through Intrepid Travel?
Pay a deposit to lock in the trip, then pay installments up to 21 days before your travel begins. This form of payment makes it easier to book travel and ensures the trip price.
- What is the policy for canceling a tour?
If you cancel a trip 21 days before your departure date, you can transfer the deposit to another trip or keep the deposit on hold until you can use it.
- Are fees incurred for switching to another trip?
As long as you provide notification that you want to switch to another tour 21 days before a booked trip, you don't have to pay a fee.
- Is Intrepid Travel accredited?
The tour company is an accredited member of several travel organizations, such as ATOL, ABTA, AFTA, USTOA, TICO, and the U.S. Travel Association. Therefore, tour bookings are protected under the conditions of these memberships.
- How long can you hold a trip before paying a deposit?
You can place a trip on hold for up to 5 days before you owe the deposit.
- What are the age restrictions for travel?
For most trips, the minimum age is set at 15 years old. An adult must accompany each traveler under 18 years old. Intrepid Overland Adventures require participants to be at least 18. Younger kids can take part in Short Breaks or Family Adventures. While trips do not have a maximum age limit, Intrepid Travel will require anyone 70+ years old to fill out a self-assessment form.
- Can I travel on part of a tour, or leave a day or two early?
While you cannot be reimbursed for any travel costs for the unused portion of a trip, you can leave early. You will need to notify Intrepid Travel in advance about your plans.
- Can I change my itinerary for a group trip before or during the tour?
While Intrepid Travel cannot modify the trip itinerary for a single traveler, it can design a customized itinerary for anyone who wishes to plan a private group tour.
- May I include an additional night at the start or end of my group trip, or during the tour?
Yes. To add an additional night, contact your travel representative.
- Can I book travel as a solo traveler?
Intrepid Travel makes it easy to book a trip as a single traveler, as a family, as a private group, or as a couple.
- Are trip-goers traveling solo charged a single supplement?
Yes, if the traveler prefers to sleep in his or her own room, they will be assessed the charge. Otherwise, you can avoid paying the fee by allowing Intrepid Travel to pair you up with another traveler and sharing a room.
- What room types are available on trips?
Depending on the tour, room types are available as twin, triple, or multi-share accommodations. Because bookings are made well ahead of the departure date, individual requests cannot be guaranteed.
- How do I book a single room?
You can book pre- or post-lodgings on a single basis. However, rooms are still organized as a twin-share arrangement. The trips that feature a single supplement will indicate this feature on a tour's overview page on Intrepid Travel's website. The information may also be listed under Essential Trip Information. If you wish to purchase a single supplement, make the request at the time you book your tour with your travel representative.
- Can Intrepid Travel meet a traveler’s special dietary needs?
Let your travel representative know, at the time of booking, if you have certain food allergies or require certain foods on your trip. If a trip is located in an out-of-the-way locale, it may be difficult for the Intrepid Travel staff to meet certain dietary requests. Therefore, make sure, when booking, that you tell your travel representative about any dietary concerns.
- What luggage should I carry?
To make transport fast and easy, the travel experts at Intrepid Travel recommend that passengers carry a backpack.
- Will I need to buy travel insurance?
Yes. Intrepid Travel makes the purchase of travel insurance compulsory for all travelers taking a tour with the company. Guests must show proof of travel insurance on their first day of traveling. Otherwise, they cannot proceed with the tour.
- What should a travel policy cover?
At the very minimum, travel insurance protection should include comprehensive coverage – accident and dismemberment (A&D), medical expenses, personal liability, and emergency repatriation. It should also include cancellation insurance and loss of luggage benefits. You can obtain insurance through Intrepid Travel.
- What is the best way to get a visa?
To ensure that all the steps for visa processing are completed correctly, talk to your travel representative, who can make the arrangements to get the travel document. It helps to work with a travel agent, as Intrepid Travel cannot or does not help with the visa application process.
- How safe are my belongings when I travel with Intrepid Travel?
Intrepid Travel takes every precaution to make traveling safe. However, some places are home to some pretty adroit thieves. To ensure you are protected against theft, you will need to take out travel insurance. You should also carry a lockable bag and wear a money belt.
- What should I do if I have medicine, such as insulin, that needs refrigeration?
If you have medicine that needs refrigeration, make sure, you notify your travel representative when you are planning a trip. Some of the destinations visited by Intrepid Travel do not have this amenity.
- Why is Intrepid Travel different?
Intrepid Travel is designed for people seeking adventure. The tour operator offers a full range of travel themes, including 18-to-29s trips (for younger adults), classic tours (for older travelers), family adventure trips, polar expeditions, day tours, short breaks, food-themed trips, wildlife excursions, Lonely Planet trips, and sailing holidays. You can stay in one-of-a-kind accommodations and get the feel of a place up-close. Tour groups are smaller to ensure easier access to off-grid sites and a better feeling of camaraderie.
Health and Safety Protocols on Intrepid Tours
Protection against COVID-19 as well as other transmissible diseases requires enhanced protocols in hygiene and sanitation. We will put in place additional measures, in line with government health advice and with global health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Handwashing is one of the most important safety measures to prevent the spread of disease. Intrepid will actively reinforce its importance by:
- Implementing a handwashing policy that dictates when, how often and for how long all staff, leaders and crew must wash their hands on-trip.
- Promote the importance of hand hygiene to customers through signage and online customer material.
- Contract suppliers that have hand hygiene protocols in place
- Contract suppliers that provide hand sanitizer in public places (where applicable)
- Educate staff, leaders, crew and suppliers on the importance of hand hygiene via training.
Practicing good respiratory hygiene prevents the spread of disease by reducing the number of droplets in the air when you sneeze or cough. Intrepid will:
- Actively reinforce its importance to customers through signage and online customer material.
- Educate staff, leaders, crew and suppliers on the importance of respiratory hygiene via training.
- Contract suppliers who have respiratory hygiene protocols in place.
In addition, in areas with high community transmission and/or places that are difficult to maintain physical distancing, we recommend the the following at-risk people also wear them. Intrepid follows the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) that masks should only be used as part of a comprehensive prevention strategy and that the use of a mask alone is not sufficient to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Physical distancing, hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene must also form part of the strategy.
On our trips, regardless of destination, the following people must wear medical/surgical masks:
- Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 regardless of whether or not they have been tested yet.
- People caring for people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases (outside of hospitals/clinics).
In addition, in areas with high community transmission and/or places that are difficult to maintain physical distancing, we recommend the the following at-risk people also wear them.
- People over 60
- People with underlying health conditions
- Provide medical/surgical masks as part of the First Aid Kits carried by leaders.
- Educate leaders, crew, staff and customers on the correct method to wear, handle and dispose of a mask.
- Require all customers, leaders and staff to comply with any local regulations or requirements that require the use of a mask in public or in certain places
Intrepid follows the advice of the World Health Organisation (WHO) that it is not necessary for the public to wear fabric masks generally.
However in certain circumstances, in places where community transmission of COVID-19 is high and/or physical distancing is not possible (e.g. on public transport, in shops or in other confined environments) then a fabric mask can be a useful barrier to prevent the spread of virus.
Fabric masks be purchased commercially or handmade, and are generally not standardised like medical masks. Fabric masks should:
- Cover the nose, mouth, and chin
- Be secured with elastic loops or ties
- Include multiple layers
- Be washable and reusable.
Protection against COVID-19 as well as other transmissible diseases requires enhanced sanitation processes. Intrepid will take the following measures:
- Require all suppliers to detail their cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Audit/monitor all suppliers on their cleanliness and sanitation.
- All cleaning and disinfecting products must be approved by health authorities (e.g. WHO).
- All rooms must be thoroughly cleaned between guests with all high touch surfaces in shared areas regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer should be available in public areas.
- There must be a process in place for customers to escalate any concerns regarding hygiene or sanitation.
- Staff must be trained and able to answer questions regarding safety protocols in place.
- All tents must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between use.
- If staying at a campground, ensure all bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap and paper towels. If the area is remote, with limited facilities and/or minimal staffing, then customers should be informed to bring their own hygiene equipment.
- All mini buses, transfers, charters, overland trucks must be thoroughly cleaned between guests with all high touch surfaces in shared areas regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand sanitizer should be made available
- Close top bins with bin liners should be available on board and disposed of at every stop
- Must be thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day
- Tables and chairs must be disinfected after each guest use
- Avoid buffets where possible. If buffets are used, prevent customers from handling food and operating machines (e.g. self-serve coffee stations)
- Either disinfect shared use objects (e.g. table salt) between guest use. Where possible, Intrepid will try to source safe alternatives to single serve packaging.
- Staff must be trained and able to answer questions regarding safety protocols in place.
- Preferred: Provide hand sanitizer to guests at the door before entry
- All equipment must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between guest us
- Staff must be trained and able to answer questions regarding safety protocols in place.
Limiting the number of surfaces touched by large numbers of people helps prevent the spread of disease. Therefore, it is important to proactively move towards contactless or low touch solutions for travel. Intrepid will:
- Prioritise contactless/low touch as a key feature when sourcing new tech or solutions.
- Remove any paperwork required on the ground (e.g. signing forms, feedback cards)
- If details must be entered using a shared device (e.g. insurance details), then it must be disinfected between each customer. Preference is to move entirely to digital solutions.
- Accommodation should provide online check in (no paperwork)
- Contactless keys (e.g. QR codes)
- Contactless tech (e.g. lights)
- Online ticketing for attractions and transport
- Online payment
Physical distancing is important in the preventing the spread of COVID-19 as it can be transmitted via droplets sprayed when coughing, sneezing, singing, yelling etc…
Intrepid will take the following measures:
- Require all suppliers to detail their physical distancing protocols
- Follow local regulation and advice on the need for physical distancing.
We will continue to offer this as an option. Single supplements are available for single travellers who do not wish to share a room. We will work closely with accommodation suppliers to ensure increased availability of single rooms.
- Consider whether it is appropriate to offer single tents for solo travellers as customers will be much closer together then in a traditional room.
- Consider whether staggering meal times may reduce the number of people sharing a dining tent.
Intrepid will consider the following factors when designing or amending transport options on trips.
- Local laws or requirements regarding physical distancing on transport
- Hygiene protocols of the transport provider
- Level of active community transmission in the destination
- Using designated seating on transport. Customers have assigned seats throughout the trip.
- If trip is longer than 15 minutes and air conditioning is available, it must be set to external airflow rather than to recirculation or windows should be opened for the duration of the trip.
- Designing or amending itineraries to reduce the duration of travel.
- Increasing the size of the vehicle, using multiple vehicles.
- Educate all leaders, crew, staff and customers to maintain a 1.5m distance wherever practical in public (e.g. queueing at a museum).
- Proactively design product to avoid crowds by visiting attractions at off-peak times.
- Proactively design product to avoid crowds on public transport or at airports where practical.
- Follow local regulations on table spacing and guest seating in restaurants. Wherever possible, try to ensure groups are sitting at their own table without strangers in restaurants.
- Proactively design product that focuses on experiences that assist with physical distancing (e.g. picnics over crowded marketplaces) if relevant for that destination.
Screening for COVID-19 helps isolate anyone with COVID-19 symptoms and stops the spread of disease. It is likely to become more common for future travellers.
Pre-Departure (Brand Material)
Customers should be informed as part of ‘Essential Trip Information (ETIs) or other similar trip notes if their trip is likely to include any of the following:
- Testing for COVID-19 before being able to pass through immigration and/or board planes.
- Negative test results to be uploaded for visa purposes.
- Thermal temperature checks in airports, train or bus stations, major hotels or attractions.
Pre-departure, all customers are required to fill out an online questionnaire (“self- declaration/assessment” form) to identify any high-risk customers before travel.
Extra qualifiers will be included to address customers with symptoms that can be contributed to pre-existing conditions (e.g. breathlessness to asthma).
Customers answering YES to any question should be removed from the departure and appropriate arrangements made.
Intrepid will not require a negative COVID-19 test as proof of health from customers or leaders at this stage unless it is required by local law or regulations.
This is partially due to the lack of availability of testing for people with no symptoms in many parts of the world and may change in due course.
- Ask customers, leaders, crew and staff to monitor their own health
- Display appropriate signage on COVID-19 symptoms
- Educate leaders, crew and staff on how to identify COVID-19 symptoms
- Describe COVID-19 symptoms in group meetings
If customers, leaders or crew show symptoms of COVID-19 and are either unable to or unwilling to be tested, Intrepid reserves the right to remove them from our trips to prevent any risk to others.
Flexible Booking Conditions
Customers will be supported by flexible booking conditions to stay home if unwell or displaying symptoms
Flexible Work Conditions
Intrepid will support leaders and crew to stay home rather than lead a trip if they are unwell or displaying symptoms. Schedules will need to be created with back up availability of leaders/crew.
Data Collection & Health Tracking
Intrepid will assist government health departments in tracking and tracing any customers, staff, leaders, crew or suppliers at risk of contracting COVID-19 via exposure to a known case and/or outbreak by providing relevant details in line with privacy laws and regulations.
COVID Tracking apps
Intrepid strongly recommends that customers and staff download COVID tracking apps (e.g. COVIDSafe in Australia, StayHomeSafe in Hong Kong) to assist in reducing the spread of disease within their communities.
Intrepid tour is great company. Will use this company again.
The trip was both both educational and exciting. I very much enjoyed the sights and culture.
The itinerary was just as I expected! The guide was very good as were the accomodations
Intrepid did such a great job. I never had to worry about where I was supposed to be and it felt so good not to worry about a thing but just to enjoy myself. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about culture and history.
- Africa Tours (140)
- Albania Tours (7)
- Andorra Tours (2)
- Antarctica Tours (8)
- Antarctica Tours (8)
- Argentina Tours (39)
- Armenia Tours (4)
- Asia Tours (250)
- Australia Tours (69)
- Austria Tours (15)
- Azerbaijan Tours (4)
- Belgium Tours (3)
- Belize Tours (12)
- Bhutan Tours (5)
- Bolivia Tours (17)
- Borneo Tours (1)
- Bosnia Tours (18)
- Botswana Tours (32)
- Brazil Tours (21)
- Bulgaria Tours (3)
- Burma Tours (2)
- Cambodia Tours (29)
- Canada Tours (19)
- Central America Tours (25)
- Chile Tours (19)
- China Tours (15)
- Colombia Tours (6)
- Comoros Tours (1)
- Cook Islands Tours (1)
- Costa Rica Tours (18)
- Croatia Tours (43)
- Cyprus Tours (2)
- Czech Republic Tours (12)
- Denmark Tours (4)
- Eastern Europe Tours (81)
- Ecuador Tours (33)
- Egypt Tours (21)
- El Salvador Tours (9)
- England Tours (5)
- Estonia Tours (6)
- Eswatini Tours (1)
- Ethiopia Tours (1)
- Europe Tours (135)
- Falkland Islands Tours (1)
- Finland Tours (11)
- France Tours (8)
- French Polynesia Tours (2)
- Galapagos Tours (29)
- Georgia Tours (7)
- Germany Tours (11)
- Greece Tours (20)
- Greenland Tours (9)
- Guatemala Tours (16)
- Honduras Tours (7)
- Hong Kong Tours (1)
- Hungary Tours (24)
- Iceland Tours (14)
- India Tours (38)
- Indonesia Tours (14)
- Iran Tours (4)
- Ireland Tours (3)
- Israel Tours (15)
- Italy Tours (48)
- Japan Tours (13)
- Jordan Tours (27)
- Kazakhstan Tours (5)
- Kenya Tours (39)
- Kosovo Tours (4)
- Kyrgyzstan Tours (11)
- Laos Tours (5)
- Latvia Tours (6)
- Lesotho Tours (1)
- Lithuania Tours (6)
- Luxembourg Tours (3)
- Macedonia Tours (6)
- Madagascar Tours (3)
- Malawi Tours (16)
- Malaysia Tours (16)
- Malta Tours (1)
- Mexico Tours (23)
- Middle East Tours (41)
- Mongolia Tours (2)
- Montenegro Tours (17)
- Morocco Tours (27)
- Myanmar Tours (2)
- Namibia Tours (22)
- Nepal Tours (27)
- Netherlands Tours (3)
- New Caledonia Tours (1)
- New Zealand Tours (28)
- Nicaragua Tours (10)
- North America Tours (111)
- North Ireland Tours (1)
- Norway Tours (17)
- Oman Tours (1)
- Panama Tours (4)
- Papua New Guinea Tours (2)
- Peru Tours (42)
- Philippines Tours (1)
- Poland Tours (13)
- Portugal Tours (14)
- Romania Tours (10)
- Rwanda Tours (12)
- Samoa Tours (1)
- Scandinavia Tours (20)
- Scotland Tours (4)
- Serbia Tours (13)
- Seychelles Tours (1)
- Singapore Tours (5)
- Slovakia Tours (6)
- Slovenia Tours (22)
- South Africa Tours (39)
- South America Tours (111)
- South Georgia and Sandwich Tours (1)
- South Korea Tours (2)
- South Pacific Tours (106)
- Spain Tours (23)
- Sri Lanka Tours (12)
- Sweden Tours (6)
- Switzerland Tours (4)
- Taiwan Tours (1)
- Tajikistan Tours (5)
- Tanzania Tours (43)
- Thailand Tours (49)
- Timor-Leste Tours (1)
- Turkey Tours (29)
- Turkmenistan Tours (7)
- Uganda Tours (16)
- United States Tours (65)
- Uruguay Tours (2)
- Uzbekistan Tours (14)
- Vanuatu Tours (2)
- Vietnam Tours (44)
- Zambia Tours (17)
- Zimbabwe Tours (39)
- 2023 Tours
- 2024 Tours
- 2025 Tours
- Mar 2023 Tours
- Apr 2023 Tours
- May 2023 Tours
- Jun 2023 Tours
- Jul 2023 Tours
- Aug 2023 Tours
- Sep 2023 Tours
- Oct 2023 Tours
- Nov 2023 Tours
- Dec 2023 Tours
- Jan 2024 Tours
- Feb 2024 Tours
- Mar 2024 Tours
- Apr 2024 Tours
- May 2024 Tours
- Jun 2024 Tours
- Jul 2024 Tours
- Aug 2024 Tours
- Escorted Tours
- Guided Tours
- Independent Vacation
- Rail Tours
- River Cruises
- Small Ship Tours
- Tour and Cruise
Our tour guide was wonderful. She was knowledgeable, fun, energetic, and made our week run very smoothly. The trip itself was fantastic! We saw a lot and the islands are absolutely beautiful. Great food, great new friends made on the tour, and would absolutely book with Intrepid again.