Guaranteed Low Prices on Globus Tours
We are one the World's Largest sellers of Globus Tours
With Globus volume buys plus our low Globus prices you can save up to 40% versus doing the same itinerary on your own. At AffordableTours.com you will find the guaranteed lowest prices on Globus Tours plus we pledge to deliver to you our award winning top-notch service. Since 1928, Globus Tours has led the way in escorted travel worldwide. Globus Journeys has vacation packages on six continents and hundreds of itineraries, no matter where on the globe you want to travel, Globus has a tour for you. Globus Tours takes extra care to select hotels and guides ensuring a top-notch experience.
- Learn more about Globus Tours ›
- Health & Safety Protocols ›
- Low Price Guarantee ›
- Why Buy From Us? ›
Review: Canyon Country Adventure With Globus
On our Canyon Country Adventure with Globus tour, we saw so much of the Earth’s nature and beautiful scenery, and enjoyed every minute of it.
Review: Mackinac Island And The Great Lakes With Globus
Charming hotels, fun experiences, and beautiful scenery. All of this and more await you on this Mackinac Island And The Great Lakes With Globus Tour.
Review: Pacific Coast Adventure With Globus
A sampling of Seattle, the beautiful Oregon coast, and San Francisco make this magnificent Pacific Coast Adventure with Globus trip one you’ll remember.
Review: European Highlights With Globus
European Highlights with Globus. This is one of the most efficient tours that gives you the highlights of the most popular places in 4 different countries.
Explore New Undiscovered Tours With Globus
Visiting unknown cities with undiscovered tours with Globus will capture the true experience of Italy or Britain through hidden gems.
Review: Icons Of India With Globus
Discover India with Globus, a diverse country filled with a long history, a variety of languages, amazing monuments, and a rich cultural heritage.
Review: Best of Spain With Globus
The Best of Spain tour with Globus is perfect for travelers interested in culture, Flamenco, magnificent churches, architecture, and Spanish food.
Review: Southern California With Globus
Southern California With Globus is perfect for desert enthusiasts and those wanting to cross off a few more U.S. National Parks off their bucket lists.
Review: The Sicilian With Globus
By: Amalia Marin, CTA and Senior Travel Consultant History, culture, architecture, and gastronomy; Sicily has it all condensed in one beautiful island. These were some of the biggest reasons why we chose to take The Sicilian with Globus tour. When I told others that we were taking this tour, they asked, “didn’t you already go…
Review: Mackinac Island And The Great Lakes With Globus
By: Abi Recio, Employee Development Specialist, CTA & Aga Olewinska, Senior Travel Consultant, CTA When friends heard that my good friend and work colleague, Aga Olewinska, and I were going to see Mackinac Island, the common response was “Macki- what?” Others asked, “where is that?” When I answered Michigan, they said “Of all places, why there?” I…
Globus Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on Globus Tours - Guaranteed!
- Single supplement waived for Escapes 2023 Europe vacationsMention Promo Code: PT9538
- Single supplement waived for select 2023/2024 Escapes Europe vacationsMention Promo Code: PT10206
- Premium Cruise Package Included on Tours + CruisesMention Promo Code: PT10552
- Save $400 on Europe 2023 ToursMention Promo Code: PT10554
- Save $200 on 2023 North America ToursMention Promo Code: PT10579
- Save $200 on Europe and North America Choice ToursMention Promo Code: PT10580
- Save $200 on 2023 Italy ToursMention Promo Code: PT10582
- Save $200 on Independence by Globus Europe VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10594
- Single supplement waived on select 2023 Europe river cruisesMention Promo Code: PT9131
- Single Supplement Waived on 2024 Mekong or Ganges River CruisesMention Promo Code: PT10060
- Up to $250 Welcome Back CreditMention Promo Code: PT7214
Globus Tours Brochures
Escapes by GlobusLearn More >
Active and Discovery CruisesLearn More >
AfricaLearn More >
AsiaLearn More >
Asia River CruisesLearn More >
Australia and New ZealandLearn More >
Britain and IrelandLearn More >
EuropeLearn More >
HawaiiLearn More >
Italy, Spain and PortugalLearn More >
OberammergauLearn More >
Religious TravelLearn More >
River CruisesLearn More >
ScandinaviaLearn More >
South and Central AmericaLearn More >
Undiscovered ToursLearn More >
United States and CanadaLearn More >
Learn More About Globus Tours
Globus began operation in 1928 when Antonio Mantegazza began transporting commercial goods across Lake Lugano in a rowboat. The businessman, over time, acquired 12 motor coaches to take tourists to locations in southern Switzerland. At that time, Mantegazza called his new touring company Globus Viaggi. Before Mantegazza, purchased the coaches, the entrepreneur won a local sweepstake – one that allowed the businessman to branch out and operate a local route for a national postal and transport service. After World War II, the company grew to 33 coaches, with the closest competitor possessing only 5 touring vehicles. Through his business relationships and dealings, Mantegazza also came to know another man who loved travel too – Werner Albek. Both the men, afterwards, partnered to run trips to Milan, Venice, St. Moritz, Venice, Rome, etc. The two collaborators also discovered that they had familial ties. Werner's fiance ended up being the daughter of Mantegazza's sister. By the 1950's the Globus portfolio grew from local Swiss travel to trips to Italy, the French Riviera, Holland, Belgium, Scandinavia, and England. Part of the expansion resulted from Globus's innovative circular tours, which helped make motorcoach travel more convenient. Mantegazza and Albek also developed the idea of Grand European Touring, offering first-class tours to Europe. This travel option allowed Globus to enter the travel market in the U.S. in the 1950s. By the 1980's Globus became a worldwide travel leader, selling tours in Australia, New Zealand, and Canada and expanding its destinations to Africa, Asia, the South Pacific, Europe, and the Americas. This type of spirit is the cornerstone of Globus's commitment to provide the best tour experience. Besides Globus Journeys, Globus's family of brands make up over 30 tourism and aviation enterprises which provide jobs for 5,000 employees. The company's family of brands feature escorted and independent travel services that feature 10,000 departures and 400 travel itineraries in over 65 countries. All the combined brands carry around 500,000 passengers yearly. This marks Globus as the largest tour operator internationally.
- Also called Group Voyagers, Globus represents the Globus family of brands – brands that provide escorted tours, river cruises, and independent travel packages, which are marketed across the globe. Some of the brands include Globus, Cosmos, and Avalon Waterways.
- Globus's history can be traced back to 1928 when Antonio Mantegazza used a rowboat to convey commercial items across the Swiss Lake Lugano. Over time, Mantegazza bought motor coaches to transport travelers around southern Switzerland. He called his company, Globus Viaggi.
- By 1950, Globus was operating overnight trips to places, such as Rome, Venice, and the French Riviera.
- Globus Journeys offers tours to worldwide destinations, including the U.S., Middle East, Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, and Canada.
- Globus customers receive complete vacation planning assistance with all their travel plans, including a wide range of flight options and preferred tour pricing.
- Airport transfers are included as part of the travel price, so travelers can easily get to and from their hotel at the beginning and end of their trip.
- Airport Hosts welcome Globus travelers, making the transition from airport to hotel easier.
- Trip protection is offered for your vacation to ensure that you won't lose money in case your trip is canceled or your baggage is lost.
- The company features Pre-Trip Guidelines to keep tour guests safe.
- Globus can help with any special trip requests or inquiries, including pre-paid gratuities, premium seating on flights, or special accommodations.
- The GlobusGO App gives you all the details needed to prepare for a Globus tour.
Top Reasons To Choose Globus Tours
- Globus handles all the details of trip planning, so travelers can embark on an ideally planned and stress-free tour.
- The large travel operator offers more trip inclusions and therefore more unique travel experiences.
- Globus tours allow you more time to explore a destination or city on your own.
- While Globus offers superior accommodations in its tour packages, the company also makes sure that the hotel where you stay is close to major sights and attractions. That way, you can conveniently access all the sites you plan to visit or see.
- Expert guides bring destinations to life with their local knowledge and travel experience and background.
- Guides speak the local language as well as English to make communication easier and more interesting.
- Globus features trips where travelers do not have to wait in line at sites and attractions. Admissions are included in the tour price so visitors can get into an attraction without difficulty.
- Globus has made a commitment to providing sustainable travel options to minimize negative impacts on the environment and to reduce the dependence on non-renewable resources. The company maintains the following policy: "Leave Only Footprint and Take Only Photos." With this message, the company wants travelers to focus on traveling with sustainability in mind.
Frequently Asked Questions About Globus Tours
- What phone number should I contact a support number to book a trip or ask questions?
Please call AffordableTours.com at 1-800-935-2620 to inquire about escorted tours featured by Globus.
- What are Escapes by Globus?
While summer is the peak season for travel, you can also get some good travel deals during the off-season when the temperatures are milder and travelers experience fewer crowds. Therefore, you will pay lower prices when you book during these less-crowded and temperature-friendly times. Escapes by Globus provides the best travel deals across the globe – each of which are presented when travel is not in big demand. In turn, tourists can see popular destinations for less money. The program also permits solo travelers to stay in a single room with a single supplement waived. To take advantage of Escapes of Globus, check with your travel advisor about off-season trips under this category.
- What are some of the popular off-season Escapes offered by Globus?
Escapes for off-season travel included trips to Sicily, southern and northern Ireland, Britain, Scotland, and Morocco.
- When do most off-season trips take place?
February to March and October to December represent off-season travel times in Europe and Morocco. Many Escapes by Globus feature travel to Scotland, Ireland, Morocco, Greece, and Italy during these travel times.
- What are Undiscovered Tours by Globus?
These tours allow you to see sights that may be off the beaten track or see the places in locales that are less-traveled.
- What are examples of Undiscovered Tour locations?
An example of Undiscovered Tours in North America includes tours of southern California, the Hudson River Valley and New England, Quebec and Louisville. You can sightsee and learn about facts that will give you new insights into a specific city or town, or region.
- Does Globus feature multi-country tours?
Yes. Some of the most popular tours start in Budapest and end in Prague or Berlin. Other popular options include the 9-day tour that begins in Dublin and ends in London. Another tour features both London and Paris. You can also see legendary European capitals, such as Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, and England.
- Why should I book through a travel agent at Affordable Tours?
Booking through a travel agent will ensure that you will get the best travel deals that meet your expectations with respect to price, location, travel availability, and trip length. Travel agents are familiar with all facets of travel, and also have easy access to special savings offers and discounts.
- When do travelers receive their travel documentation?
Travel documents, including itineraries, airline tickets, and related information are sent about three weeks before a tour's departure date, provided that the total payment has been made.
- Can Globus travelers pre-pay their gratuities?
Yes. Globus provides trip-goers with the ability to pay tips to the Driver and Tour Director before their scheduled vacation date. A base rate per person has been established for the length of the vacation. However, local guides and others do not receive this in-built tip.
- Does Globus offer Private Tours?
Yes. Globus offers the option to book a private tour for 2 or more people. This form of travel permits you to enjoy the benefits of a Globus trip itinerary but to handpick the people with whom you travel. You can go with your partner, travel with friends, or take a private family tour. During the journey, you will have your own dedicated Tour Director, private transportation and driver, and own professional Local Guides. Choosing a private tour option allows you to spend more time at certain attractions and go at a pace that is comfortable for you.
- Are airport transfers to and from your hotel included in the travel price?
Yes, airport transfer costs are included in a Globus tour package, except if you plan to travel in the U.S. and Canada.
- What is the average number in travelers in a small group tour sponsored by Globus?
Globus tours usually include about 36 people.
- Does Globus offer travel protection for its guests?
Yes. Comprehensive travel protection insurance is offered at an affordable price. The protection should be included in each booking.
- What are the highlights of Globus’s travel protection policy?
Plan participants receive reimbursement of airfare for trip cancellations and coverage for a vacation interruption. Policyholders get reimbursed for damaged or lost luggage as well. A lost baggage search is provided by Globus as well to locate passenger bags. Travel protection also includes 24-hour emergency phone support internationally. If you have a pre-existing medical condition, that factor is waived if you buy and pay the insurance in full within 14 days of remitting your tour deposit.
- What is the best way to pay for snacks and some meals?
Usually, it is best to take a certain amount of cash with you on your trip, as credit cards are not always accepted when you buy smaller-priced items or dine in some restaurants.
- Should I bring more than one credit card?
Yes, travel advisors suggest you bring more than one credit card, as some merchants may accept a different credit card than the one you are carrying. Be prepared to show identification (a passport) when using a credit card. This is often required because of the high incidences of credit card fraud the world over. When a transaction is processed, make sure you keep your card in sight.
- What makes Globus different?
Globus is known as the largest tour operator in the world. Therefore, it is well-positioned to handle all your tour needs and travel arrangements. Because it covers over 30 brands, you can consider the travel operator to be your one go-to source when it comes to any type of vacation trip. Travel agents are also well familiar with the name Globus, so your travel representative can book travel through the company without any difficulties.
Health and Safety Protocols on Globus Tours
The world is waiting to be rediscovered! And Globus helps you reunite with your favorite destinations through our ongoing commitment to travel with the ease and confidence travelers have come to expect on tour with us. No matter where you travel, our global network of travel experts has you ready to reconnect.
And along the way, we’re step-for step with you to remove the worries and hassles that might make aspiring globetrotters hesitate when taking that first step in discovering dream destinations once again. With exceptional health and safety protocols and on-trip contingency plans for unexpected surprises, Globus travelers see more of the world with more peace of mind.A SAFE & WARM WELCOME
Globus will conduct tour check-in procedures and pre-trip health screenings to offer guests a safe start and peace of mind throughout the journey. This includes proof of vaccination for all guests.BLENDING CULTURAL PROXIMITY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCE
There may be times on tour or on the motorcoach when social distancing is required. We will take care in assuring any local guidelines are followed in a safe and comfortable way for our guests. For any cases where masks are required due to local guidelines, we ask that guests bring their own approved N95 (FFP2) masks for their own comfort and safety. Our wireless listening technology enables safe distances between our guests and other travelers during excursions.FOCUS ON GUEST AND TEAM MEMBER HEALTH
To ensure a healthy environment for each of our guests and our team, our Tour Directors, Local Hosts, and motorcoach drivers are fully vaccinated, and Globus is also requiring that all travelers are fully vaccinated before joining the trips. Additionally, regular guest checks are conducted, and, when required by local guidelines, masks will be worn by our guests and by our team when accompanying guests. In all other cases, masks are optional for guests.TOUCHING HEARTS, NOT HANDS
Traveling with Globus removes many of the “touch points” of travel, including luggage handling, check in/out, expedited entry into attractions and more. Globus are further reducing risk with hands-free service, meaning all self-services replaced by staff, including buffet meals replaced with table service. Globus will also ensure hand sanitizing is available throughout each trip, on coach and in hotels.COMMITMENT TO CLEAN
As a part of Globus' commitment to clean, Globus is requiring enhanced cleaning procedures with hotel partners, on motorcoaches, vehicles and throughout every trip, including additional daily disinfecting procedures that go above-and-beyond already strict health and safety procedures.PARTNERS IN DISCOVERY AND IN HEALTH
Globus has strict health and safety protocols, which have been in place for years, focused on ensuring all aspects of operation- from vehicles and equipment used on trip to excursions and hotel procedures. This process will continue with new, elevated health and safety checks, to maintain their promise that each touch-point on tours and cruises are considered in their commitment to guest and team member well-being.
Great company. Makes traveling so enjoyable.
Globis is a very professional travel operator with exceptional tour directors. In our experience with them they deliver more tha what we expected.
An excellent choice of tour to restart traveling after the long Covid delay!
This was our 3rd tour with Globus and, as with our first 2, they exceeded our expectations.
- Africa Tours (78)
- Albania Tours (1)
- Argentina Tours (63)
- Asia Tours (141)
- Australia Tours (94)
- Austria Tours (155)
- Belgium Tours (24)
- Bolivia Tours (4)
- Botswana Tours (10)
- Brazil Tours (48)
- Bulgaria Tours (50)
- Cambodia Tours (49)
- Canada Tours (93)
- Central America Tours (22)
- Chile Tours (33)
- China Tours (4)
- Colombia Tours (4)
- Costa Rica Tours (18)
- Croatia Tours (57)
- Cyprus Tours (2)
- Czech Republic Tours (61)
- Denmark Tours (4)
- Eastern Europe Tours (209)
- Ecuador Tours (35)
- Egypt Tours (19)
- England Tours (94)
- Estonia Tours (2)
- Europe Tours (651)
- Fiji Tours (50)
- Finland Tours (6)
- France Tours (220)
- Galapagos Tours (20)
- Germany Tours (259)
- Gibraltar Tours (8)
- Greece Tours (48)
- Guyana Tours (1)
- Hong Kong Tours (1)
- Hungary Tours (144)
- Iceland Tours (7)
- India Tours (31)
- Ireland Tours (43)
- Israel Tours (20)
- Italy Tours (99)
- Japan Tours (16)
- Jordan Tours (16)
- Kenya Tours (23)
- Latvia Tours (2)
- Liechtenstein Tours (12)
- Lithuania Tours (2)
- Luxembourg Tours (32)
- Malta Tours (1)
- Mexico Tours (4)
- Middle East Tours (31)
- Montenegro Tours (1)
- Morocco Tours (12)
- Namibia Tours (1)
- Nepal Tours (14)
- Netherlands Tours (133)
- New Zealand Tours (59)
- North America Tours (249)
- North Ireland Tours (24)
- Norway Tours (12)
- Panama Tours (4)
- Peru Tours (66)
- Poland Tours (14)
- Portugal Tours (35)
- Romania Tours (51)
- Scandinavia Tours (14)
- Scotland Tours (60)
- Serbia Tours (51)
- Singapore Tours (5)
- Slovakia Tours (71)
- Slovenia Tours (4)
- South Africa Tours (16)
- South America Tours (142)
- South Pacific Tours (111)
- Spain Tours (42)
- Sweden Tours (4)
- Switzerland Tours (149)
- Tanzania Tours (20)
- Thailand Tours (38)
- Turkey Tours (31)
- United Arab Emirates Tours (6)
- United States Tours (189)
- Vietnam Tours (45)
- Wales Tours (26)
- Zanzibar Tours (6)
- Zimbabwe Tours (14)
- 2023 Tours
- 2024 Tours
- 2025 Tours
- Mar 2023 Tours
- Apr 2023 Tours
- May 2023 Tours
- Jun 2023 Tours
- Jul 2023 Tours
- Aug 2023 Tours
- Sep 2023 Tours
- Oct 2023 Tours
- Nov 2023 Tours
- Dec 2023 Tours
- Jan 2024 Tours
- Feb 2024 Tours
- Mar 2024 Tours
- Apr 2024 Tours
- May 2024 Tours
- Jun 2024 Tours
- Jul 2024 Tours
- Aug 2024 Tours
- Escorted Tours
- Guided Tours
- Independent Vacation
- Rail Tours
- River Cruises
- Small Ship Tours
- Tour and Cruise
Globus Escapes are an economical way to travel during the off season. For me, I often prefer the off-season because there are fewer crowds. I especially appreciate the local tour guides in each area.