We are one the World's Largest sellers of CIE Tours
With CIE Tours volume buys plus our low CIE Tours prices you can save up to 40% versus doing the same itinerary on your own. At AffordableTours.com you will find the guaranteed lowest prices on CIE Tours plus we pledge to deliver to you our award winning top-notch service. Warm Welcomes, Unique Itineraries, Local Lore. CIE Tours is the premier operator for Irish and Britain vacations, with more than 90 years of experience and an impeccable reputation. Their tours and people exemplify the best of Irish hospitality: warmth, approachability, natural storytelling, and immersion in local culture. Now, they’ve extended that same Irish DNA to brand-new destinations around the world, beginning with Iceland and Italy.
Celebrate 90 Years with CIE Tours
If you’re ready to discover marvelous scenery, fascinating history, friendly people, and the warmest of welcomes, CIE Tours is inviting you to Ireland. Nobody can beat CIE Tours’ choice of vacations in Ireland, and 2022 is a special one at CIE Tours – it’s the 90th anniversary of the premier tour operator’s founding. To commemorate…
Five Destinations CIE Travels To That Aren’t Ireland
For all Ireland tours, the best option is CIE Tours. Just like their Ireland journeys, the other destinations CIE travels to are more than memorable.
24 Hours In Edinburgh, Scotland With CIE
Edinburgh contains sights like no other place. Here are the must-sees of the city if you only have 24 hours in Edinburgh, Scotland with CIE
CIE Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on CIE Tours - Guaranteed!
- Go For The Green with Air from $499Mention Promo Code: PT10577
- Exclusive, $300 Off Ireland VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10598
- Exclusive, Save 20% On Ireland and Britain VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10607
- Past Guest Receive $150 SavingsMention Promo Code: PT7915
- Group Discount - The more the merrierMention Promo Code: PT1537
- Traveling Solo? Save $50 on All ToursMention Promo Code: PT5425
Learn More About CIE Tours
For more than nine decades, CIE Tours has helped generations of guests experience the beauty and wonder of Europe, forge new friendships, and be welcomed home far away from their homes. Founded in 1932, their reputation for excellence is rooted in signature Irish hospitality, the genuine warmth of their guides, and a talent for fostering lasting friendships on the road. They offer exclusive access, authentic experiences, and in-depth knowledge that, in the spirit of their Irish heritage, often begins with a story. For more than three million travelers visiting Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales, Italy and Iceland, CIE Tours has provided the perfect travel style.
- Guided vacations let you relax and enjoy your trip. Leave the logistics to CIE Tours and enjoy the highlights of every destination, along with authentic experiences you can't book on your own.
- Group travel allows you to share your vacation with family and friends of 10 or more passengers. Depending on your budget and your interests, your group of 10 or more travelers can join a larger group, travel privately, or even have a fully customized itinerary to suit your needs and interests.
- Private driver vacations mean you can customize your itinerary, set the pace, and savor every moment. You will be chauffeured by a knowledgeable local who will guide you along your route, share the local lore, and recommend great stops and restaurants along the way.
- CIE Tours offers self-drive vacations in Ireland that allows you to adventure at your own pace and enjoy the freedom to go wherever you want, whenever you want.
Top Reasons To Choose CIE Tours
- CIE Tours offers a range of vacations to fit any travel style. In addition to guided vacations, CIE Tours also offers an expansive selection of self-drive and private driver options.
- When you travel with CIE Tours, you'll get the warmest welcome and the benefit of more than nine decades of experience. The itineraries are locally crafted, the experiences are authentic, and guests get the kind of access only CIE Tours can provide.
- CIE Tours' outstanding local tour directors are ready to share their knowledge, stories, and passion for their home places with a 95% satisfaction rate based on thousands of guest surveys.
- It's all included with guided vacations that include full breakfasts, most dinners, all listed attractions, and often an evening of entertainment. Our tour directors don't up-sell – and no one needs to worry about paying for optional extras.
- Many CIE Tours vacations spend two nights in each location, and our flexible itineraries include a great balance of escorted and free time, giving you more time to enjoy and explore.
- The expert tour directors at CIE Tours provide historical perspective, authentic and unique experiences, many of which are available only through CIE Tours.
Frequently Asked Questions About CIE Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with CIE?
CIE offers over 50 different locations that you can visit. Offering guided tours in each of these areas, you can find the perfect place to spend some time. Allow them to work with you on an itinerary that works with you and your needs and wants from a vacation. Though specializing in Ireland and Scotland tours, they offer the best of excellence when it comes to choosing one of the other places such as England, Wales, Italy, Iceland, Eastern Europe, or a multi-destination vacation that you can go to many different places in one trip.
- How much would a tour cost?
The tours can vary in price, so this is important to think about when you want to stay within a budget. You can let the travel agent know your budget and they can try to work with you based on the amount you give them. The price varies based on where you are going, what you are doing, where you are staying, extras you put onto the trip, and how long you are going to be gone. All of these factors can change the amount you have to pay for the trip. The prices range from $1,499 to $6,999. These prices can also change based on the above factors, so keep this in mind. The prices are all-inclusive, including travel, stay, food, activities, and more.
- Can I take a guide on my own and not be stuck with other people?
You can a vacation or tour that is specific to you and your wants when you book. You just have to let them know you want a self-guided tour or a private tour of these specific places. This might cost a bit more, but you don't have to worry about being around other people when you are going through the attractions.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
Yes, you can let the travel agent know anything you want them to know about the trip you are wanting to take. This is important because they work with you to provide the most comprehensive, customized case that you can possibly have. They want you to be satisfied and happy with your experience and work to help you create memories, so they love hearing what you have to say.
- Do they have the support that can help me regardless of what time?
Yes, they do offer 24/7 services for those who are looking for help. You just need to call their helpline at 1-800-243-8687. You can speak with one of the qualified, knowledgeable customer service agents who are able to help.
- Do they have specialists that are working in each destination?
They do have specialists that guide the tours in each of the places. These are specialists that speak English but also know the areas well. This ensures that you are provided with the best possible tour from a guide that actually knows where they are going, more about the area and the history of the places you are going to be visiting on the itinerary.
- What if I have dietary restrictions?
If you have dietary restrictions, then these should be disclosed during the time of booking. You want to make sure that they make note of this so that all of the meals provided are provided to accommodate your allergy or other dietary restrictions.
- Can I mix a coach guided tour with a self-guided tour from you?
You can customize your tour and vacation package however you want. If you want to take a coach tour for part of it, and then add on a self-guided tour to the end, or the other way around; you are easily able to do this. You can also get a discount on one of the tours, making this a great way to enjoy spending some time in the destination whether with the group or on your own with your own group.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
When you book your vacation with CIE, you are able to get more out of where you stay because every person who stays with them are booked inside some of the most luxurious hotels. Not only that, but you can ensure that you're staying in a high-end place that is safe, comfortable and that the company would only put their own families in if they were to book with them.
- Can I take time off from the itinerary or schedule to do something else?
You are welcome to take part in any of the itineraries but if you need some downtime or want to do something else, though we try to include everything you want to do according to the plans, then you are more than welcome to do that. You can let the guide know ahead of time when you may be doing this, so they walk through the tour without waiting around for you and those who are with you to show up. Again, this is your tour and they want to make sure you are getting what you want out of it when you book, so yes, you can take some time to yourself if the itinerary is too much or doesn't have one of the things you want to do on it.
- Is there a single supplement that can be used for travelers who are solo?
Yes, there is a single supplement that provides passengers who are traveling alone with a way to have their own room. Unfortunately, room sharing is something that is not provided, so you may have to spend a bit more, but these private rooms ensure you have a good time and not have to worry about staying with someone you may not know.
- On average, what is the group size like?
The groups can range in size based on where you are going and what type of tour you choose to take. You can make sure that you are going on a tour that you feel the most comfortable taking. The maximum number of guests is around 44, while groups are generally around 30 or 35 passengers and guests at any given time with some groups being less.
Health and Safety Protocols on CIE Tours
Before You Arrive
Because rules and guidelines vary from country to country and are continually changing, before you travel, we will provide you with the most up-to-date information to ensure you are informed about protocols in your destination.
Most airlines have announced new procedures including requiring flight attendants to wear masks, sanitizing all surfaces between flights and having seating configurations that allow for physical distancing. We recommend visiting your airline's website for specific information on their policies.On the Road
- For guests who elect to go on a group tour, the majority of our departures will be small groups, with a number of empty seats on coaches to allow guests to space out for a more comfortable experience. For those who prefer an even smaller group and more independence, we have an extensive offering of private driver and self-drive options. While specific protocols will vary from location to location, some general guidelines will be followed:
- The interiors of our coaches will be sanitized daily, including regular cleaning of high-touch areas and surfaces. Scheduled stops will facilitate frequent hand washing and hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- At hotels, guest rooms will be disinfected thoroughly between stays and common areas such as lobbies, elevators, restaurants and fitness centers will be cleaned continuously throughout each day.
- When visiting attractions, all appropriate local safety precautions will be followed, and guests may be rotated in smaller sub-groups when necessary.
- Social distancing will be incorporated in some form in most activities and visits. Teams are working hard to make this as seamless as possible, ensuring your comfort and security.
Our Tour Directors are not only local experts but are also trained to handle a variety of unexpected situations - including illnesses and emergencies. They will be thoroughly trained on enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures, and will ensure that guests know what to expect every step of the way. If any issues arise, we have systems and protocols in place and the Tours Directors also have extensive local support to assist.
The trip was wonderful. This is our second CIE tour and totally enjoyed both and highly recommend.
Fantastic trip, more than I was expecting.
We greatly enjoyed this tour. The itinerary covered a lot of fabulous places to see, the accommodations were excellent, and the tour guide/coach driver was very entertaining and informative. We will definitely consider CIE and Affordable Tours in booking our next vacation. Thanks!
I expected more hands on guidance in the choice of pubs, more going as a group. However I liked very much our driver/guide, Matt Nolan. His manner was very pleasant, his introductions to the areas we visited and history talks were just enough, and he was skilled driver on the narrow roads. Time on the bus was calm and quiet which seemed to suit us. He managed all the travel details professionally.
Great tour, Highly recommended!