Guaranteed Low Prices on Brendan Tours
With Brendan Vacations volume buys plus our low Brendan Tour prices you can save up to 40% versus doing the same itinerary on your own. At AffordableTours.com you will find the guaranteed lowest prices on Brendan Tours plus we pledge to deliver to you our award winning top-notch service. Discover your Celtic Story with Brendan Vacations and experience authentic Ireland and Scotland vacations planned by locals. From making all the ideal arrangements to introducing you to their tight-knit group of friends along the way, they share insights, stories and their beloved homelands on each of their perfectly-planned Guided Vacations.
Everything You Need To Know About Ashford Castle
Stay a night or two at the 5-star Ashford Castle when visiting Ireland. Here is your guide to everything you need to know about Ashford Castle.
Review: Iconic Ireland and Ashford Castle With Brendan Vacations
By: Darlena Hernandez, Travel Consultant Iconic Ireland is just absolutely amazing! From the numerous shades of green, to the Wild Atlantic Way, there is something that is sure to mesmerize you! I have to say, the people of Ireland are most welcoming, filled with pride for their country, and are so willing to tell you…
Brendan Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on Brendan Tours - Guaranteed!
- Exclusive Past Passenger 5% SavingsMention Promo Code: PT8863
- Exclusive, $400 Off Guided Britain & Ireland VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10006
Brendan Tours Brochures
Learn More About Brendan Tours
Brendan is deep rooted in Irish land, providing a quality experience in both Ireland and Scotland. You can find that you are with knowledgeable individuals with the area. You can feel confident knowing you are in good hands that have been operating since 1920. Being guided by a passion to explore and travel, you can find that Brendan will provide the best option for traveling to a different part of the world and seeing all the treasures and magic they have to offer to their guests. Starting in 1920, Brendan is a travel company that is under The Travel Corporation. They provide the best exploration and travel experience you can possibly have. Throughout Scotland and Ireland, you can see some of the most magical places, as well as specialized areas that only those who are a part of this experience are able to get. Starting with just one man, the company has sense grown throughout the family. Generation after generation; the company continued to grow with each and every one that took over. Providing quality services, they have revamped and changed the tours and ways they do the itineraries. Visit some of the most beautiful castles in the area, while also enjoying the many views. They work to make booking easy, stress-free, affordable and more. They want to ensure that they are providing you with memories you remember for some time. Bring the entire family, go alone or as a couple, or anything else. Regarding what you're looking for, you can find that these tours offer the best outcome. Having won a number of awards that show they are a leader in the tourist industry, offering the best outcome for those looking to travel and getting more from their travels. Also being a part of the American Society of Travel Agents and the World Travel & Tourism Council; they take pride in the services they provide.
- Started in 1920, the whole tour company started with one man who owned one hotel and one vision. They've expanded since down four generations providing the same quality tours.
- They are a sustainable company who believe in providing the quality of the world around us.
- They are a lower cost tour company than some of the others out there.
- They are award winning, providing you with the customer support and experience you can count on, as they value this according to the awards they've received.
- They offer five different tour styles to choose from, providing a better experience for guests.
- The Travel Corporation is the parent company of Brendan and provides further support.
- They are a family-owned and operated business that continues to pass their company down through generations.
- They are Irish-owned and are headquartered in Ireland.
- They provide tours in both Ireland and Scotland, offering more focused tours in these two areas.
- Catherine Reilly is the head of the team in Dublin and crafts special itineraries that meet the needs of those who are taking the trips.
- The tour guides are known as story tellers and are from the area, so they have plenty of information and stories to tell those who are taking the trip.
- They are named after St. Brendan, who is the patron for exploration and travel, which is the service they love to provide.
Top Reasons To Choose Brendan Tours
- High-end luxury for those who go on the tours, offering the best that Ireland and Scotland have to offer.
- Stress-free travel since they take care of everything for you, without you having to do anything.
- They take your well-being into consideration, making you a top priority.
- The booking that you do with them is risk-free and flexible, so you can use a travel company that works with you and your schedule.
- You can speak with the travel agent to customize the trip to what you want from it and what you want to do while on it.
- They offer five different vacation types that you can go on, so you will be able to get more from the vacation that is specialized and individualized to your liking.
- They have different places to stay, including inside a castle.
- Catherine Reilly customizes all of the itineraries off of some of the best connections throughout Scotland and Ireland, so you get the best.
- They take you to places with some of the friendliest people, and you will be able to provide yourself with the best outcome.
- Their reviews and awards speak for themselves on who should use this tour to get around the area and get more from it.
Frequently Asked Questions About Brendan Tours
- What kind of trips can I take with you?
There are a number of trips, but they are all in Scotland and Ireland. These are the two places that Brendan works with to provide a more individualized approach to visiting a different place and taking a tour. This way, their tour guides are deemed as professionals and highly experienced because these areas are those they grew up in, know well, and currently still live there.
- What tour types do you offer?
There are five different types of vacations you can choose to go on: guided, private chauffeur, golf, locally hosted rail, and self-drive. All of these vacations provide more for the client, allowing them to feel more confident about using the tour to their advantage. Guided – This tour is made for you based on the needs, wants, and extras you need to have. You can allow them to handle everything from start to finish when it comes to creating a plan. Private Chauffeur – Go to the hotel and everywhere else in a luxury car with your own driver who knows the plan. Golf – This is the home of golf, so you can take a personalized approach to going on a golf vacation. Locally Hosted Rail – You can go on a train ride across the country and see many different places along the way. Enjoy treats while you are there. Self-Drive – You take yourself along the tour that was made for you. You can go on a stress-free drive with no time limit when you are stopping in the different places.
- How much would a tour cost?
Since tours can change from time to time, the price can vary. It can also vary based on the specific tour you choose to take, where you are going and staying, what is included, and how long the tour is going to be. In general, Brendan tours range from $1,275 to $4,599. These can also change based on the specific tour you choose to go on. It is important to look into the tour before signing up to make sure it fits your needs and budget.
- Can I take my family with the guide and not be stuck with other people?
Yes, you can bring your own group if you want and choose one of the tours that does not include other people. This is generally the self-guided tour, or the personal chauffeur one, as they both provide a private way to visit the countryside and not be stuck with others.
- Can I tell the agent what I want out of the trip?
They do allow you to tell them some of the many things you want to do while you are on vacation. You want to make sure that you're visiting some of the areas that you want to visit while there. When speaking with the itinerary planner, make sure to let them know what you want to do and where you want to go. They will try to add some of the things to the list. However, many of the itineraries are already made with specialty items added to them. Choose the specific itinerary that offers you the most out of the trip once you look over each of them and see what exactly they are offering within each.
- Will I have time to myself?
Yes, the itineraries provide the user with a way to enjoy some downtime to reflect and reenergize. Of course, there are also spaces of time that you can fill with doing something else that might not be on the itinerary but is a great way to check out some of the nearby attractions you might have seen and want to check out on your own.
- Are the guides specialized and trained?
The guides are specifically from the area and are chosen specifically to provide the best possible tour through the areas. They were hand selected because of their knowledge on the area and the ability to relate to people. When you go to the places with the guide, you will be able to enjoy their company.
- Who customizes the itinerary or things you are going to do ahead of time?
The itineraries are generally already created and ready to go when it comes to taking the time to go on the trip. However, if you want specialized treatment and excursions, then you should speak with the planner you are working and booking through. They can see what they can do to customize the trip to your own liking.
- Where do you stay while you are at the destinations?
They have put together only the best hotels and accommodations in the area, so you don't and never have to worry about where you are going to stay. Providing rooms in only the highest of quality hotels, you can ensure that they are rated highly, clean, and comfortable for everyone who is going to be going through one of these tours in Scotland or Ireland.
- Is there a single traveler supplement I can use?
There are solo experiences you can purchase if you don't want to go with anyone else. This provides the privacy of your own room, while also providing you with some other extras. There may be an extra cost. If you want to go with a more affordable way to travel single, then you can opt to do a room-share option and be matched with a same gender individual who is purchasing the same trip. You will both be in the same room with twin beds.
- On average, what is the group size like?
Depending on the tour that you choose to take, you will want to make sure that you know how many people will be there. Self-guided and personal chauffeur tours are usually private to you but some of the itinerary activities might include others who are also taking the tour. Trip throughout the area generally have 40-45 guests on them at any one time, though, so keep this in mind, especially for the trip on the train.
Yvonne McDevitt with Brendan as our guide was amazing; enthusiastic, organized and thorough! She made the trip. Our bus driver, Dave, was amazing! Wonderful trip!
- England Tours (17)
- Europe Tours (81)
- Ireland Tours (65)
- North Ireland Tours (31)
- Scotland Tours (39)
- Wales Tours (17)
- 2023 Tours
- 2024 Tours
- 2025 Tours
- Mar 2023 Tours
- Apr 2023 Tours
- May 2023 Tours
- Jun 2023 Tours
- Jul 2023 Tours
- Aug 2023 Tours
- Sep 2023 Tours
- Oct 2023 Tours
- Nov 2023 Tours
- Dec 2023 Tours
- Jan 2024 Tours
- Feb 2024 Tours
- Mar 2024 Tours
- Apr 2024 Tours
- May 2024 Tours
- Jun 2024 Tours
- Jul 2024 Tours
- Aug 2024 Tours
- Escorted Tours
- Guided Tours
- Independent Vacation
- Rail Tours
- River Cruises
- Small Ship Tours
- Tour and Cruise
This trip was absolutely amazing! We didn't know what to expect with it being our first bus tour. The hotels were great the bus was very comfortable, the food was terrific. We were extremely happy with our experience