River Cruise OperatorsRiver Cruise Operators
Save up to 50% on River Cruises
Exclusive special offers and promotions are updated everyday. With river operator volume buys plus our low everyday prices you can save up to 50% versus assembling the same itinerary on your own! Don't miss out on these great prices! These deals sell out fast and prices on all our river cruises can only be guaranteed once a deposit has been made. Book now by call us toll-free at 1-800-342-0019.
Click on the river operator's name to view all of our discounted deals. Take the discounts listed below off the prices you see in our website. You can request a river cruise quote by clicking on the Quote button listed by the dates and rates portion of the itinerary or you may call us toll-free to speak to a cruise specialist at 1-800-342-0019.
Award-winning European river cruise operator AmaWaterways leads the way in river cruising on the great waterways of Europe, Southeast Asia and Africa. AmaWaterways was founded in 2002 by 3 industry experts with the shared goal of offering luxury, all-inclusive river cruise vacations for travelers wanting a different type of cruise experience. Today, AmaWaterways boasts more than 22 itineraries plus immersive wine and art cruises.
Avalon Waterways River Cruises are brought to you by the Globus Family of Brands. Avalon Waterways sets the standard in river and small-ship cruising with the newest fleet, the most included shore excursions, the widest range of choices and extraordinary itineraries. Experienced travelers agree that an Avalon Waterways (Globus) river cruise is one of the most enjoyable and hassle-free ways to discover a destination. Avalon Waterways offers river-cruise itineraries in Europe, China, Egypt and the Galapagos Islands. *Save up to 50% on select itineraries. Our cruises have amazing low prices. Please call or submit a quote request for details.
Current Avalon Waterways Promotions
- Save $2000 on Groups of 8 or More
- Single Supplement waived on select 2024 Europe river cruises
- Save $1000 on select 2023 Europe river cruises
- Save $1500 on select 2023 Europe River Cruises
- Save $500 on select 2023 Europe river cruises
- Save $300 per couple on select 2023 Avalon Waterways Europe river cruises.*
- Save $1,500 + $599 Air on select 2023 Europe River Cruises
- Fly Free + $500 Off select 2023 Europe river cruises
- $599 Air on select 2023 Europe River Cruises
- Single supplement waived on select 2023 Mekong river cruises
- Save $2,000 on select 2023 Mekong river cruises
- Single supplement waived on select 2023 Europe river cruises
- $2,500 Off per couple on select Europe cruises for groups of 8 or more
- Save $3,000 on select 2022/2023 Europe cruises for groups of 8 or more
- Save $4,000 on select 2023 Europe cruises for groups of 8 or more
- Single Supplement Waived on 2024 Mekong or Ganges River Cruises
- Save $2,000 on select 2024 Mekong River Cruises
- Save $500 on select 2024 Europe river cruises
- Save $750 on select 2024 Europe river cruises
- Save $1500 on select 2024 Europe river cruises
- Save $1000 on select 2024 Europe river cruises
- Save $750 on select 2023 Europe River Cruises
At Emerald Cruises everything is all inclusive. Pack your bags with ease knowing that whatever your need is... covered. From your meals, to your travel transfers, to your incredible onshore experiences, everything is included in the price of your vacation.
Gate1 Travel offers European river cruises packages for less. Gate1 discount travel packages to destinations worldwide provide exceptional value, saving time and money. Gate1 Travel vacations take care of all the details so you don't have to. Find your dream vacation today.
Current Gate1 Promotions
Around the world, Scenic Tours is known for providing ultimate touring experiences for discerning travelers. Established in 1988, Scenic Tours is an Australian-based travel company with an extensive global network.
Current Scenic Promotions
- Discover the Wonder Beyond, up to $1500 Savings + Bonus Savings
- Save & Sail Event, $500 Bonus Savings + Reduced Deposit
- Exclusive Group Travel, Savings up to $1250 + More
- Last Minute Savings
- Culinary Journey, Save up to $1000 + Bonus Savings
- Save up to $1750 + 10% Bonus Savings
Tauck's river cruises take you to treasured cities and towns along Europe's fabled inland waterways in legendary Tauck Style. Tauck's river cruises offer the opportunity to see stunning art and architecture, visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites, explore culturally rich cities, and view landscapes splashed with a rainbow of colors as you wind your way along the continent's great inland waterways. Travel + Leisure magazine announced in 2011 that Tauck has been named the "World's Best River Cruise Line".
Current Tauck Promotions
Uniworld is the world's only authentic boutique cruise line. What makes Uniworld the world's only authentic boutique cruise line is the unique relationship they have with their sister company, the Red Carnation Hotels-an award-winning collection of five-star boutique hotels. The synergy shared between the two companies has resulted in unparalleled levels of incomparable luxury and gracious hospitality, offering the world's finest river cruise experience. It's not just where you go; it's how you get there. Every bit as important as the destinations Uniworld's guests visit, are the ships that take them there. While each Uniworld boutique cruise ship has its own unique personality, they are all designed with the same signature touches-stylish elegance, beautiful decor, classic furnishings, inspiring art, and modern conveniences-creating the most inviting atmosphere for those who want to experience the best sights in world-class comfort and luxury.
With itineraries in Europe, China and Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, Cambodia and Vietnam, Viking River Cruises is the world's largest river cruise line. Discriminating travelers appreciate the small-size ships, spacious river-view staterooms and gourmet, on-board meals. Today, the company boasts the world's largest fleet of deluxe river cruisers, including the newest and most luxurious ships on China's Yangtze River. The company is a multi-year recipient of Travel+Leisure's "World Best" award, and has been named to Conde Nast Traveler's "Gold List" multiple times.